Life with Pugs

Friday, July 18, 2008

Daisy and This Week's Project

Daisy got a pretty purple bandaid at the vet yesterday! Isn't she a pretty girl? I missed her yesterday--I was home all day, and it was too quiet with just me and Oscar!

One of my projects for this week was to set up my home office. I didn't have a desk or filing cabinet or anything, and I needed some things for my new job. I didn't want to spend a fortune but I didn't want to get anything that would just fall apart either. I looked and looked--office furniture can be really expensive! I ended up getting this set at Target, and I am really happy with it! It looks nice and is a good size for our office/scrapbooking room, plus it was super easy to put together. I was a little frustrated, though, because the package said "solid wood", and part of it is solid wood, but there is particle board as well. Also, the hutch portion of the desk said "fully assembled" on the box, but when I opened it up, there were lots of parts and pieces. Oh well, good thing I like Target so much, or I might be more upset!

Hope everyone has a great Friday and a wonderful weekend! Stay tuned for the next post--it will be post #500 for me!

8 Comments:

  • I love that desk!! I might have to go see about getting that one for my side of the office in our new home. How long did it take to put together?

    And Daisy does look so cute with her purple wrap! Poor baby! I am sure she is glad she is home too!

    By Blogger Becky, at 9:23 AM  

  • Very nice office space! I'm glad Daisy is doing well and is back at home. Give her cuddles from us!

    By Blogger Manda Girl, at 9:26 AM  

  • Welcome home, Daisy! And I like that desk a lot. Nice job putting it all together.

    By Blogger Princess in Galoshes, at 9:38 AM  

  • Glad that Daisy is ok and back at home!
    Love,
    Jemima Jones Beck

    By Blogger Jemima Jones Beck, at 9:50 AM  

  • Hooray for Daisy being OK! We're all glad to see her back.

    And purple is definitely her color! Rrrrrowwrrr...

    By Blogger Puddleglum, at 10:03 AM  

  • Daisy looks very fit! Hope her breath is better (I bet Oscar hopes so, too). I love the desk and would enjoy seeing it in person. Have fun in NJ! I am off to OKC in a little while!
    Hugs & kisses to all, Mom

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:16 PM  

  • Wow, what a fashion statement Daisy is making with that purple band-aid!

    By Blogger Frances Louise, at 3:09 PM  

  • I am glad Daisy is okay. I know what you mean about missing them when they aren't there. I hate grooming day.

    The desk is nice, I had one similar.

    By Blogger ♥B, at 6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home