Life with Pugs

Saturday, July 12, 2008

We've Been Tagged!

Our good friends over at Ladypug Mugs, Winston and Clementine, tagged us and gave us an award! Thanks, guys!
So here are the rules:
Show us a photo of the front of your Cold Box (or fridge, as it is known here)
tell us about at least one thing on it and
one thing you keep inside of it
Tag your friends and remember to stay COOL! And no fair cleaning it up first!!


Here is the front of our fridge (and I promise I didn't clean it up first!). Jason is very adament about the front of the fridge staying clean, so there are just two little pug magnets on the front. But on the side, I put all my fun stuff. We have magnets from some of our travels, coupons and a couple of pictures.
What's inside? I just went shopping at SuperTarget this morning (my FAVORITE store!) so there are all sorts of exciting things inside. I have really been in the mood for cheese lately, so I bought a block of sharp cheddar, grated sharp cheddar (I love sharp cheddar!), gorgonzola crumbles and string cheese.

And now the award!The rules for accepting the award are as follows:
1. Add the logo of the award to my site
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Add links to those blogs on your site
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs
My nominees are as follows:
If you don't have time to play, that's okay, we still think you guys are pretty cool!
Have a happy Saturday!

3 Comments:

  • yay - thanks for playing!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:57 AM  

  • Hi! Guys thanks for tagging us! We are planning on playing as soon as the camera is charged!
    Your fridge is a LOT cleaner than ours, Mom is a little bit worried about putting a picture of ours on the internet...:)
    Love,
    Jemima Jones Beck

    By Blogger Jemima Jones Beck, at 11:57 AM  

  • Oh, your fridge is so clean! I sure can't play until my gets cleaned...It's such a disgrace...which might happen sometime this week..who knows??

    By Blogger Sandy, at 5:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home