Life with Pugs

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

More about the job....

Thanks you guys so much for your encouragement!

Several of you have asked a few questions, so let me better explain the job. I will be working in conjunction with a pharmaceutical company to provide a diabetes education program in primary care offices. I will be educating doctors, nurses, medical assistants, office staff, etc so they can in turn provide good diabetes education to their patients. My territory includes Colorado, Wyoming, Utah, southern Idaho and 2 cities in Montana, so much of my time will be spent traveling to other states. It will be very different than what I am doing now, but I am so excited and thankful for this opportunity!

I will not be moving to Chicago, I just flew there for the interview to meet with the program manager. That is everyone's question when I say "I flew to Chicago for a job interview!"

Thanks again for your encouragement--you guys are great!

6 Comments:

  • Sounds fun, Leah! New jobs are a great chance for fresh starts. :)

    By Blogger ann, at 10:21 AM  

  • That's SUPER awesome! Congratulations!

    By Blogger Nevis, at 10:41 AM  

  • Congratulations Leah! That's great news and I bet you will enjoy you're new role.

    By Blogger Mrs.D, at 11:04 AM  

  • I'm a day late but - CONGRATS!! That sounds really exciting!!

    By Blogger Manda Girl, at 12:45 PM  

  • WOW! Man, I dont visit for a couple days and BAM, you have a lot going on! HOW EXCITING! A) exciting to fly to Chicago for a day B) exciting new job C) lots of future travel.

    And what a great time in your life to take a job like this! Awesome! Congrats! Think of all the pictures of new places you can take and share with us! So exciting!

    By Blogger AM, at 1:09 PM  

  • this is so exciting and your family and flowers are beautiful!
    i am really excited for you!
    melissa

    By Blogger Archie and Melissa, at 12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home