Life with Pugs

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Why I have been absent from blogging......

I GOT A NEW JOB!

I have spent the past two weeks doing phone interviews, flying to and from Chicago (in one day) for a job interview, spending the day with the person whose job I will be doing, stressing out over everything related to the job. But now it is over and I was offered the job today!

I really feel like this will be a great opportunity and a positive career move. I will still be doing diabetes education but in a completely different setting. I will be providing diabetes education in primary care offices to the staff there so they can in turn better educate their patients. It will be a LOT of travel but something I am very excited about.

Jason also recently got a great new position in his company, so life in good right now in the Stephens house. God has been so good to us and has blessed us richly!

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home