Life with Pugs

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Family Fun!

After Kadesh, my parents and brother picked me up in Abilene, and we headed to Bryson, TX, for our family reunion. The reunion is held there each summer, and we always have such a good time. It was a pretty small crowd this year, but we still had a wonderful time.
Josh with my grandma
Mom with my other grandma (her mommy!)
My grandma's famous coconut cream pie--it is SOOOOOO yummy!
Me with Joshybubba

Josh had been at drum major camp all week before, so he was worn out. He and I both went out in the hall and took a little nap

We headed to Wichita Falls Saturday afternoon, where I met the one last puppy that my parents have. They have one little black lab girl left. Anyone shopping for a female black lab puppy?!

Me and the parents

I had a great time at home, but as usual, it went too quick!

4 Comments:

  • Wow... that pie looks AWESOME! And chance she would share the recipe?

    By Blogger gayle, at 10:54 PM  

  • You and your mom look just alike. Glad you had a good time.

    By Blogger Magnolia Sun, at 7:16 PM  

  • Our time together was just to short! I still think you should have been a teacher with the summers off!
    Hugs & kisses, mom

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:36 PM  

  • Oh wow, that pie looks so good! I'm glad you had a great time visiting with family.

    By Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone, at 8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home