Life with Pugs

Friday, June 20, 2008

Off to camp!

That's right, I am headed to church camp! I will be spending the week in beautiful Abilene, Texas, on the campus of ACU for Kadesh, as week-long church camp for high school kids. I am heading there with our youth group and will spend the week as a group leader with another guy from our congregation. I am pretty excited--Kadesh is supposed to be really awesome!

I will really miss these faces, though! But I guess it will be good practice for when I start traveling lots for work. Hope you all have a great weekend! Happy Summer!

7 Comments:

  • I miss those faces! Hope you have a great week though.
    Loads of love, Mom

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:45 AM  

  • Hi, Leah! It's Carla from OBP. I saw you had a link with your name and so I followed it. What a happy surprise to find fellow Christians. Just today I was thinking how great it would be to find some local Christians with pugs. lol I guess Denver and NYC are about as NOT-local as you can get and still be in the contiguous USA. Have a great time and I pray that God will speak to all those at the camp.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:37 PM  

  • Have a wonderful, wonderful trip! Take lots of pictures!

    By Blogger Nevis, at 11:20 AM  

  • I hope you have a safe trip and a GREAT time!

    By Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone, at 7:17 AM  

  • Have a great time! Take pictures of the camp!

    By Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥, at 8:22 PM  

  • Awww say hi to Abilene for me. I never did Kadesh - we always went to LCU's camps

    By Blogger Kara (Turskey) Vaught, at 9:07 AM  

  • Leah,
    I hope you had a wonderful time in Abilene. And I hope you didn't have the hot temperatures like we had here in DFW. I am sure you had numerous experiences and memories made over the past week - can't wait to hear all about them! I am sure your gorgeous pugs missed you too!

    By Blogger Becky, at 1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home