Life with Pugs

Monday, July 14, 2008

Scrapbook Mania!

Well, I survived my first day of home training (actually, it was a pretty slow, quiet day. But I'll take it, because I have a feeling it won't be slow and quiet for long!).


During my few days off last week I did a LOT of scrapbooking! One of my goals for the week was to finish my Disney World scrapbook, and I did it! Here are a few samples from the book. It ended up being 48 pages long--we had a TON of pictures, and it was really hard to narrow them down! I kept the pages pretty simple for the sake of getting them done in a timely fashion. But I am pleased with how they turned out! Now I am decorating the actual album, which is something I haven't done before.

This is one of my favorites ways to display lots of pictures on one page--using circles

It's hard to tell from the pictures, but it's a pretty big stack of pages!

Next project will be my Disney cruise scrapbook--we have tons of pictures of that, too, and it was just 3 days! That's what happens when you have 5 women taking pictures!

8 Comments:

  • I love it! It's looks great and does look like a lot of pages.

    By Blogger Sandy, at 5:07 AM  

  • Can't wait to see it in person! Looks like a fun book. Can't believe you got it all done in a week!
    Hugs & kisses!

    By Blogger Mom4Him, at 7:27 AM  

  • Wow, that's amazing!!!! Wanna make another one for us?!?!?!?!?! :)

    By Blogger Tracy, at 8:59 AM  

  • Hey. So. I know you've got, like, your own stuff going on. But I kinda want to make Dust a scrapbook of our trip to Jamaica. Any chance you'd be able to point me in the right direction?

    By Blogger Princess in Galoshes, at 9:17 AM  

  • What a great book, I don't think you can ever have too many pictures.

    By Blogger Magnolia Sun, at 6:23 PM  

  • I am really wanting to get into scrap booking....looks like fun but yet time consuming...

    By Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥, at 9:13 PM  

  • Leah,
    You did an amazing job! Way to go! That is a lot of pages. Do you use a Sizzix or a Cricut machine for the circles and letters? All of them look wonderful and I hope we can see more pics of completed pages from the cruise!

    By Blogger Becky, at 10:24 AM  

  • Don't you just love scrapbooking?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home