Life with Pugs

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Daisy's at the Vet

Well, Oscar and I just arrived home after dropping Daisy off at the vet. She was so pathetic this morning when she couldn't eat. The pugs go crazy in the morning for their food and run downstairs for Jason to feed them. This morning, we had to shut Daisy in the bedroom with me while Jason fed Oscar. Daisy laid at the bedroom door and whined and scratched at the door, and then when I got up, she kept looking at me like "please feed me!" Oscar seems a little confused as to why Daisy isn't here, but I think he is secretly loving all the one-one-one attention he is getting.

I will let you all know later how things go. I am really hoping for stink-free breath when all is said and done!

3 Comments:

  • Leah, thank you so much for your comment the other day. It meant so much to me. I hope Daisy comes home soon and safe. Love ya.

    By Blogger Olivia, at 10:00 AM  

  • Whoo-hooo for stink-free breath! How's the new job going?

    By Blogger Princess in Galoshes, at 10:46 AM  

  • Aww..Poor Daisy, but just think of her fresh smelling pug breath! I bet she will do just fine....Turbo has to go in to have his done soon too....
    Give Daisy a big hug for us when she gets home for being such a brave girl!

    By Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥, at 11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home