Life with Pugs

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Daisy's Okay!

Whew! The vet just called, and Daisy is doing great! She is awake and ready to go, so Oscar and I are going to head that way to pick her up. He did pull several teeth, so I will get the update when I get her and share with you guys!

Thanks so much for thinking of us today. I was starting to get REALLY worried because I hadn't heard anything. I am sure you all understand!

UPDATE! I am glad to report that Daisy is officially free of stinky breath! It really is wonderful but I am not sure it was really worth all of the anxiety I felt all afternoon. But she made it through just fine! The vet did pull at least 4 teeth, so the poor little girl is missing her 4 bottom front teeth. But the vet said it would not affect her eating, because she still has her molars, and she did scarf her dinner down like nothing happened. We now have strict orders to brush regularly, and you better believe we will do it! I don't want the poor little girl to lose all of her teeth!

3 Comments:

  • Aww...poor little bugger, will she have to have soft foods for while? Wonder if the PugTooth fairy will come tonight?

    By Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥, at 5:26 PM  

  • Poor Daisy...I am glad to hear that she was able to come home. I am sure that Oscar was elated to have his buddy back at home.

    By Blogger Becky, at 7:36 PM  

  • I'm glad my Daisy girl is okay. I wish she were here so I could have ice cream with her (all natural of course).
    hugs, Daisy's Grandma

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home