Life with Pugs

Friday, July 25, 2008

Happy Friday!

TGIF! Greetings from the Newark, NJ, airport! I have spent the past 4 1/2 days training for my new job in Princeton, NJ. It has been a great week, and I feel much more prepared to start working next week. The week has gone pretty quickly, but I am exhausted and ready to be home and relax for the weekend. This is my first time in the Northeast, and I wish I had time to hop over the NYC, but that will have to wait for another trip. Princeton was a great little town with lots of cute shops and restaurants, and the campus is so beautiful!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

1 Comments:

  • Congrats on completing your training for your new job! You will do great, no doubt!! And Princeton is nice huh? I have never been to the east coast either....would love to have a NYC trip too. Maybe someday!! :)

    By Blogger Becky, at 3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home