Life with Pugs

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Amazing Gracie

Thank you all for entering my drawing! The drawing will take place Saturday, so I will let you know then who the winner is!

Last night, I finished a new book I purchased called Amazing Gracie. It was written by the guys who started Three Dog Bakery and is about their dog, Gracie. It is a very sweet, touching story that is guaranteed to make any dog lover cry. Despite that, I definitely recommend it, as it is an easy read and inspirational story!

4 Comments:

  • If you are still looking for ideas for the giveaway, you could make it this book! It sounds good.

    By Blogger AM, at 1:52 PM  

  • ha...Good idea AM...that book does sound good!

    By Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥, at 2:49 PM  

  • AM, you are so smart--I was actually thinking the same thing!

    By Blogger Leah, at 3:49 PM  

  • I found the perfect item for the giveaway at Target - blank note cards that are pug faces! They are soooo cute and really cheap (like $4).

    I also couldn't help but think of you when I saw a giant painting of a pug (big, like you'd put above your fireplace or couch or something) at the Boulder Art Fair on Sunday. TOO CUTE.

    By Blogger Holly, at 9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home