Life with Pugs

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Blogger Blues

I have been suffering from a case of the blogger blues. I have plenty of things to blog about but no desire to do so. Maybe I am burned out from blogging every day, maybe it's the hustle and bustle of the holiday season. Whatever it is, I hope I snap out of it soon!

Our ski day last weekend was very disappointing. It was very, very cold, so we only skiied three runs and called it a day. Jason was also having trouble with his boots, which made his feet very uncomfortable. I had been so excited about skiing, so it was pretty disappointing to me. We plan to go up in a couple weeks again, so I hope it turns out better.

Thanks to all who have sent us cards already--they are so cute! We hope to take our pictures this weekend and get cards out ASAP. I have them addressed, just need pictures!

4 Comments:

  • well I just wanted to say that I thought that going skiing last weekend was lots of fun, at least for me. Thanks so much for letting me go up there with you guys. I had a blast. Hope your week is going well.

    By Blogger Scott, at 4:37 PM  

  • So sorry about your bummer of a ski trip. I hope your next one is better than you could imagine, to make up for this one :)

    By Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone, at 7:24 AM  

  • I hope you snap out of the blogger blues soon. I felt like that at the end of the summer. It's okay to take a break...but we'd wonder where you are if you didn't let us know!! How about showing us a picture of your favorite ornament on your tree.

    By Blogger Sandy, at 8:16 PM  

  • Thanks, rpm, for that suggestion. I will try to take some pictures and post this weekend.

    By Blogger Leah, at 8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home