Life with Pugs

Saturday, November 25, 2006

It's beginning to...

...look a lot like Christmas! We spent a good part of today putting up our Christmas decor, and I am exhausted. It is a lot of work! But our house looks so fun and festive now.

I am too tired to take pictures tonight, so I will share with you tomorrow.There is still more to do, but it will have to wait. It's off to bed for me!

Has anyone seen "March of the Penguins?" I just watched it tonight on TV for the first time and really liked it! Those little penguins are amazing creatures!

2 Comments:

  • My parents and I did the same thing today, well, atleast the tree is up and decorated, some decorations up, more to come i'm sure. Seems to go up slower then come down huh? 29 days till xmas, comin' so fast :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:18 AM  

  • I can't wait to see your decorations!!

    By Blogger Sandy, at 6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home