Life with Pugs

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

Wishing everyone a safe and happy thanksgiving! We are planning to have an afternoon meal with a sweet older couple from church tomorrow. Should be a good time! What do you all have planned? Is anyone else in shock that it is thanksgiving already? It completely snuck up on me this year!

I found this survey on Miko and Meimei's mama's blog. I love all things Christmas, so here goes!

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree? Sets them under the tree, of course
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? White on the tree and house, colored other places
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Not at my house but my mom does
5. When do you put up your decorations? the day after Thanksgiving
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? sweet potatoes! YUM!
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: having a slumber party with my siblings and then using the baby monitor to wake our parents up REALLY early
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I would say late elementary school. My classmates told me before but I never believed them. I always told my friends my parents could never afford all the gifts that Santa left!
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yes, one at home and one at my grandma's house
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? a mixture of ornaments, I love the Starbucks ones
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Love it, especially if I don't have to go anywhere or am planning to ski
12. Can you ice skate? Yes, and it is so fun! I love the outdoor rink at Cherry Creek!
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Hmmmmm, I am not sure
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Seeing family
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? pumpkin pie
16 What is your favorite holiday tradition? opening gifts together on Christmas morning
17. What tops your tree? An angel
18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? Giving
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? White Christmas by Bing Crosby
20. Candy Canes - yuck or yummy? Mostly yuck--I am not a hard candy kind of girl. Give me chocolate!

Hope you all have a wonderful and blessed holiday season!

2 Comments:

  • Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving!! My Christmas decorations would be up by next week..and then would get into the Christmas mood and spirit completely!!

    By Blogger Sean Carter, at 12:23 AM  

  • Happy Thanksgiving out there in the West! Do you have any snow right now?

    By Blogger Sandy, at 8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home