Life with Pugs

Friday, November 10, 2006

Lion King and Starbucks

Well, I must tell you that Lion King was AMAZING! The costumes and sets were incredibly beautiful, the best that I have ever seen (not that I have seen that many). I would say if you ever have the chance to go, GO! You will not regret it! I just wish they would start musicals an hour earlier. I am NOT a night person and get so sleepy during the second act and usually doze off for a few minutes. But I still love musicals--Les Miserables is my all-time favorite!

This morning I had a pleasant surprise that made my day. I haven't been to Starbucks in a few days, and when I went in this morning for my pumpkin spice latte, they had their CHRISTMAS cups--YIPPEE! And they had tons of fun Christmas items for sale as well, including their fun Christmas ornaments. I love Starbucks at Christmastime (well, actually ALL the time, but especially Christmastime).

I am feeling better, thanks to all of you for asking. It seemed to linger most of the week, and the old stomach still feels a little funny at times, but today I was able to eat something other than mashed potatoes and pudding for lunch. It makes me feel very thankful for my help and more empathetic for those with chronic illnesses.

I have to break my NaBlPoMo tomorrow, as Jason and I will be out of town for a young adults retreat and unable to access the internet there. But I will be back at it on Sunday. Hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed weekend!

2 Comments:

  • It is fun to see other pugs named "oscar". It's the perfect name for a pug!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:14 PM  

  • I love Starbucks too! I told Jerry that if he is stuck on things to get me for xmas - that he should just go to Starbucks, I love all their Christmas stuff.

    I'm glad you are feeling better :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home