Life with Pugs

Monday, November 06, 2006

Soooo Sick

I hate being sick. I got up this morning with a horrible stomach ache and a bad case of Montezuma's revenge. I thought it must just have been something I ate, but I just took my temperature and it is high. Poor me. I tried to go into work but only stayed about an hour--should have just stayed home. But my wonderful husband brought me home some Gatorade and crackers, which taste soooooo yummy. I hate eating those things when I am well, because it reminds me of being sick, but they always taste so good when you are sick. And he even brought me a home a get well card with a pug on the front. I think I will keep him!

3 Comments:

  • What a sweetie! Props to jason!

    By Blogger Kara (Turskey) Vaught, at 11:56 AM  

  • And get well soon - I prescribe lots of pug cuddlin'

    By Blogger Kara (Turskey) Vaught, at 11:57 AM  

  • Aww poor you..I hate being sick too. You are so right about crackers. I can't bring myself to eat saltines when I am well but when I am sick..Bring them on! I like Gingerale too when I am sick with a splash of cranberry juice.
    Feel better soon Leah! I bet the pugs are keeping you company.

    By Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥, at 5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home