Life with Pugs

Friday, November 03, 2006

NaBloPoMo: Day #3

Well, it is only day three, and I am feeling blah--nothing much to write about. I do have new pictures on my camera, as well as a quote to share with you, but they are all downstairs, and I am currently too lazy to walk all the way down there and all the way back up.

Good news on the work front. The hospital group I work for, which is the larget healthcare provider in the Denver metro area, recently lost our contract with United Healthcare. What this meant for us was that any patients with United or Pacificare insurance were not allowed to use our facilities. This impacted us dramatically, as large number of patients in our area have United or Pacificare. Our patient load dropped significantly and caused many to worry about their jobs.

After months of negotiations, United finally gave up and agreed to renew their contract. Yippee! Now we are hoping that things return to normal in our little hospital world.

Will share some puggy pictures with you all tomorrow. Hope everyone has a good weekend!

1 Comments:

  • I have United, and it seems they have this problem a lot. It hasn't really affected me yet though, thankfully. Stupid insurance!

    By Blogger Kara (Turskey) Vaught, at 9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home