Life with Pugs

Friday, October 27, 2006

Happy Halloween!

Greetings, and welcome to the Halloween edition of Bloggy Parade of Homes! We love Halloween at our house and love Halloween decor. We aren't quite finished (spider webs and more lights to come) but here is where we are now.


Our front porch with the lights. I found the arch, the big spider and the "boo" sign all on clearance at Linens and Things for $10 each! I love bargains!

The Halloween candles have taken over the candlesticks!

This guy is hanging from our ceiling fan in the living room

On the center of our table

We have many more decorations but Blogger decided to stop cooperating, so I will add more later. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

7 Comments:

  • I love all of your decorations, especially the indoor ones. We have like 2 Halloween things in or outside of our house. Very sad indeed. Hopefully after Halloween I will be able to find some great clearance deals for next year!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:27 AM  

  • Ok, you totally put me to shame. Your house looks great!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:14 PM  

  • Leah;

    I wish I had your decorating sense. Beautiful work!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:12 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Coco, at 4:18 PM  

  • Your house looks GREAT. I love the frontage of your house.

    Beautiful decorations :) You have a gift!

    By Blogger Coco, at 4:19 PM  

  • Yeah, our decorations aren't up to par either. Good job!
    I can't imagine having a snowy Halloween - it's 75 ish here right now and the mosquitoes are still buzzing.
    Send us some snow!

    By Blogger Kara (Turskey) Vaught, at 4:41 PM  

  • Hey you did a great Job! looking good!
    Thanks for our Halloween Card! we Love it! Thanks for thinking of us!

    By Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥, at 3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home