Life with Pugs

Friday, October 06, 2006

New Exciting Purchase!

Thanks to Shannon, I have a new purchase. If any of you know Shannon, you know what she loves. Can you guess?????!!!!!!!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
I now have my very own pair of Crocs! Yippeeeeeeee!! I read one of her posts about the new Mary Jane style Crocs and thought they sounded very cute. I hadn't seen any until last week. We went to REI to buy our ski passes and look at their ski stuff, and they had them! I am now a proud new owner of a pair of black Mary Jane crocs. They are SOOOOO comfy and are actually pretty cute (as far as Crocs go). And I am supporting a Colorado-based company. I am so happy with my purchase and glad that she mentioned these on her blog!

Tonight Jason and I are going to a Barlow Girl and Matthew West concert. Are you guys familiar with them? They are Christian music artists and are great. I especially love Barlow Girl. Should be a fun time! Hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed weekend!

3 Comments:

  • Oh yes...Crocs we are Crock fans too...Both my daughter have 4 pair. fun colors with Crock Jewelry ( called Jibbitz ) have you seen the crock jewelry?

    Copy and past this to see some of the fun things you can add to your Crocs....

    http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?sofocus=bs&sbrftog=1&from=R10&satitle=+Jibbitz+for+crocs&sacat=-1%26catref%3DC6&sargn=-1%26saslc%3D2&sadis=200&fpos=ZIP%2FPostal&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi=&fsop=1%26fsoo%3D1&coaction=compare&copagenum=1&coentrypage=search&fgtp=

    By Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥, at 9:09 PM  

  • http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?sofocus=bs&sbrftog=1&from=R10&satitle=+Jibbitz+for+crocs

    Sorry I gave you the wrong link the first time.....try this one...

    By Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥, at 9:12 PM  

  • So glad you like your Crocs! Yes, check out the Jibbitz! So cute!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home