Life with Pugs

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Fall is Here!

Fall has arrived here in Colorado! Monday evening, after Jason got home from work, we drove up to the mountains to see the aspens turning. They weren't as spectacular as last year (I think the recent snow we received may have messed things up) but it was still beautiful.






Like I said, it has already started to snow in the mountains! This last weekend, some areas of Colorado received 3 feet of snow! Of course, Jason is super excited--means that ski season is that much closer. Here we are touching our first snow of the season!


The blending of two seasons




5 Comments:

  • wow, the wee bit of, sn...o....w...sssshhhhh don't say it too loudly, it may come this way :( What wonderfull pictures, so pretty. I love this season (not the 3 ft. of snow in the mountains for you all) but fall is a beautifull season over all. thanks for sharing those great pics.

    By Blogger Jo Jo, at 1:21 PM  

  • I WANT TO GO TO COLORADO SO BADLY! it seems so beautiful in all the pictures. Some day :)

    By Blogger .:*PugLove*:., at 4:06 PM  

  • I don't ski at all but would sure appreciate the view first hand. Absolutely breathtaking.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:14 PM  

  • You guys live in a beautiful place! I cannot imagine what all you see up there.

    By Blogger Sandy, at 11:53 PM  

  • I love the picture of your hands together in the snow.....I can't believe you already have snow! Its still HOT here :(

    I can't wait for winter! I Love winter......and the cozy feel that comes with it

    By Blogger Coco, at 9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home