Life with Pugs

Friday, September 22, 2006

Bloggy Parade of Homes Wrap-Up

Welcome to the last week of the Bloggy Parade of homes. The theme for this week is patios/yards, but I missed last week, which was bonus rooms, so I will add that as well.

Our "bonus room" is probably the room where we spend most of our time. It is our tiny third bedroom that we are using as our office. Our computer is in there, along with my favorite thing--my scrapbook table!


Here is a closer look of my scrapbooking/crafting mess!


And my current project--a Daisy scrapbook!

Jason spends a lot of time here--he loves messing with the computer. Actually, I spend a lot of time here as well, reading blogs of course! I think I may be addicted--it is so easy to waste lots of time reading blogs and myspace!

And now for the outside of our house. We have a teeny, tiny yard on the side of our house. The houses in our neighborhood are extremely close together, so we have very little yard. But I have come to appreciate that, because I don't particularly like yardwork, and it seems we can hardly get the yardwork done that we need to, even with our tiny yard. So here is a view of the yard--this picture shows how narrow it really is. It is kind of dark, because I took it last night as the sun was going down.
There's always a pug around to see what I am doing!

We have a little patio on the side of our house off the dining room.

We purchased this grill over the summer and LOVE it! We do quite a bit of grilling!

Here is our front porch. I begged Jason for patio furniture, but in all reality we very rarely sit out here. But it looks nice! Notice the pug planter on the table--my mother-in-law sent me that for Christmas one year. So cute!


Well, thank you all so much for touring our home. We really love it and love sharing it with others. Thanks also to Shannon for hosting the tour!

3 Comments:

  • I love every aspect of your home. It is so cute and nicely decorated. I love the tiny yard...Oh do i wish that is what I had for a yard. Mine is so big it is nearly impossible to keep up on it. I love touring through your home every week..thanks for taking us on the tours!

    By Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥, at 8:55 PM  

  • Everything looks beautiful. We love to grill out / cook on a spit lots too.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:45 PM  

  • I like a small yard like that, too. I like your office/scraping room. That's a good idea for a scraping...the pink is so cute for Daisy.

    By Blogger Sandy, at 9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home