Life with Pugs

Monday, September 18, 2006

Well, I can't think of anything exciting to title this post, so I am going to leave it title-less.

Last Thursday and Friday, I attended a diabetes conference in Cheyenne, WY. I learned lots of new, good information and spent some time outside work with some of my co-workers, which was fun.


One thing about the conference I really enjoyed was a dinner presentation from Matt Hoover! If you don't know who he is, he won the second season on "The Biggest Loser." He talked about being morbidly obese and losing that amazing amount of weight. I found it very exciting and inspirational!


Jason bought himself an early birthday gift this last weekend--he bought tickets to see Andrea Bocelli! He is coming to town December 9, and we are going to see him! Jason found tickets in row 6, but they would have put an $800 dent in our bank account. No way mister, not for one night of entertainment! So he had to settle for several rows back, but we are still very excited!

2 Comments:

  • Ahhh, I love his voice! Lucky girl!!!!

    By Blogger Punchbugpug, at 8:51 AM  

  • Man, I cant beleive how exspensive those tickets are WOW. That's awesome that he is coming to your town!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home