Life with Pugs

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

New Doggie Bed

Until yesterday, we only had one big dog bed for Daisy and Oscar. Well, Daisy also has her "baby bed" but it is pretty small so she only uses it occasionally. But both of the dog beds are upstairs, so I have a blanket in the kitchen and one in the living room. Jason decided he is tired of the blankets laying around, so we decided to get a dog bed for downstairs.


This is a yucky picture, but the dog bed is green and looks like a little couch. It is cute! I am not sure what the pugs think but hopefully they will get used to it. We found it pretty cheap at WalMart, so it isn't great quality, but it will serve its purpose. I will try to get a better picture soon!

4 Comments:

  • Hey I so wanted one of those for my puppies...but it would get way too small really fast! The pugs are a perfect fit though!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:27 AM  

  • Heh - we bought the same bed!!!! We got the tan one, we thought it wouldn't show the hair as much! HAHA We put it in our den and when I come in the back door after work I always find Chloe sleeping or sitting in it! It looks so darn funny! Plus it opens for slumber parties! HAHAHA

    By Blogger Punchbugpug, at 8:52 AM  

  • That is way too cute! I love how it looks like a little sofa!

    By Blogger Shannon, at 8:54 PM  

  • I am loving the bed!

    It fits In nicely with your house decor, too!

    By Blogger Coco, at 12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home