Life with Pugs

Monday, October 02, 2006

Computer Blues

Greetings friends! I have some sad, sad news. Our computer isn't working! It all started last week when I was trying to post pictures of my brother on his birthday. All I was getting when I tried to post pictures was a small black box with a red x in the middle. Then I started to notice all the blogs I read had the same thing instead of pictures. I thought it was a blogger problem, but it seems to be a problem with our computer. Jason tried to fix it, but things just became worse and worse until our computer was doing nothing! That is where we are right now, but hopefully it will be all fixed soon. I can't even check my email--sad day! So, I can't wait to see all of your pictures. Thank goodness things are still okay at work!

1 Comments:

  • Oh no and I just posted a video. Even while sick Bandit managed to get the energy for some fun. Thanks for stopping by with the well puggy thoughts and prayers. Very much appreciated!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home