Life with Pugs

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Cleaning and Party

So Jason and I cleaned the entire house this weekend, about which I am very excited, but I do have a question for those of you who have been married longer than I have--why is it that, no matter what, the husband's side of the sink/mirror are about a thousand times grosser than mine? All I have to say is YUCK! But he is a good husband, and much cleaner than most guys, so I can't talk too badly about him.
----------------------------------------------------
The doggie costume party on Saturday night was very fun. Our pugs were, of course, not on the best of behavior, but what else is new?! There were lots of little dogs there, and one big dog, and they were so cute! I only got a few pictures, and most didn't turn out well, but here are a couple of the cuties.

This is Bill dressed as Superman. He hated his costume, but it was so cute and funny. Bill's mom, Erin, has a dog-walking business and often takes care of our pugs when we are gone. Bill's mom thinks he is part lhasa apso and part shih tzu. He looks like an Ewok from Star Wars to me!

And this is Emma, dressed as an angel (SO cute!). She is the tiniest little Yorkie and was there with her sister Megan, who was dressed as a witch.

All in all, it was a great party! We are so blessed to have great, fun friends.

1 Comments:

  • LOL I have to laugh...Brads side of the bed and Brads sink in the bathroom, closet???OMG I gave up! it is what it is I guess...although he does help out once in awhile around the house. The worst is the Whiskers left from shaving! UGH I totally hate that!

    By Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥, at 5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home