Life with Pugs

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Another Dog Scare

Good grief, weird things are happening around here. Every morning, Jason gets up early to get ready for work, so I stay in bed until after he leaves. After he is ready, he lets the dogs out and then feeds them. He always lets them back in before he leaves, and they come back upstairs and go back to bed. Well, this morning, everything seemed to go as normal. They all went downstairs, Jason left and Oscar came back up and got into bed with me. I couldn't go back to sleep, so I decided to get back up. I noticed Daisy wasn't in her bed, so I called for her, but she didn't come, which is very unusual. I got up and looked all over the house, but she was no where to be found. Finally, I opened the side door, and she came running in! It really wasn't a big deal (since all the gates were closed this time), but it was still a little weird and unsettling. She probably had a blast outside by herself! I usually go out with them, in case they do escape, so she probably had a good time by herself, eating all the yucky stuff she wanted. But it worried me when I couldn't find her! Thank goodness for another happy ending!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home