Life with Pugs

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

If only I was a dog...

Do you ever feel like this?

"Man is troubled by what might be called the Dog Wish, a strange and involved compulsion to be as happy and carefree as a dog." James Thurber

On more than one occasion, when things are bad around our house, I tell Jason "I just wish I were a pug." Life just seems so perfect for our little dogs.

-------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for all of your get-well wishes--I am doing much better today and can be counted among the living once again.

2 Comments:

  • I know what you mean. My father-in-law always said he wanted to come back as one of his daughter's dogs because they are so spoiled. I'm glad you are getting better.

    By Blogger Sandy, at 10:16 PM  

  • The Woman is always saying how she wishes she was a Pug too.

    By Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone, at 7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home