Life with Pugs

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Daisy's New Harness!

Well, Daisy was jealous of many of her friends, so she now has her own Puppia harness!


I found one for her on-sale for $9.99, and I just couldn't pass up the deal. She looks so cute in it! The website on which I found Daisy's Puppia did not have Oscar's size in the color I wanted, so I have ordered his from a different website but not yet received it. It just seems so much more comfy that the traditional style harness.

Question for those of you who have Puppia harnesses--do they hold up pretty well? Daisy is quite the puller and seemed to pull harder this morning when I walked her for the first time in her Puppia. It is definitely stretchy and seemed to be better for her when she pulled, but I just don't want her to bust out of it one day. Thanks!

8 Comments:

  • Daisy is such a pretty girl!

    By Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone, at 7:51 AM  

  • I love the pink! Word of caution, Rosie pulls hers over her head! 4 times to be exact. She stops short and we're all moving forward and WHOOP right over her head. It has caused GREAT anxiety with me. She does NOT mind well and it is hard to corral her back into the house. Very nerve wracking!!!!

    By Blogger Punchbugpug, at 9:03 AM  

  • Wha hoo! welcometo the Puppia Harness Club! Willow and Belle have them too! they look So cumfy ....

    By Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥, at 8:23 PM  

  • Daisy looks quite stylish in her new Puppia Harness! As for how well they hold up we haven't broken out of ours yet, and believe me, we've tried!

    By Blogger Duke and Gidget, at 1:22 PM  

  • Kritter has almost pulled out of his - I tightened the belly strap and seemed to fix the problem. It also shrunk to original size when I washed & dried it.

    By Blogger Kara (Turskey) Vaught, at 9:19 PM  

  • P.S. She makes the cutest faces!

    By Blogger Kara (Turskey) Vaught, at 9:33 PM  

  • Looks like a perfect fit. Daisy looks so darling in pink.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:46 PM  

  • She looks so cute in her new harness!

    By Blogger Michelle, at 10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home