Life with Pugs

Friday, November 24, 2006

Churrascaria, anyone?

Have any of you been to a churrascaria? It is a Brazilian steakhouse, and it is so good! I first learned of a churrascaria when I was in Brazil one summer. They have an incredible salad bar, and once you are done with your salad, here comes the meat! They have servers walking all over the dining carrying spits of different types of grilled meat. Not the place for meat haters! It is so good, and you can try so many different things! In Brazil, they even served chicken hearts (not something I was willing to try!).

Jason and I went to a new churrascaria in our neighborhod tonight, and it was really good. It was called Texas de Brazil and has several restaurants throughout the country. We weren't really hungry, so it was a bit overwhelming, but it was very tasty. I love going to these places, because I loved Brazil, and it reminds me so much of the restaurant I went to several times there. Good times!

2 Comments:

  • How funny - we went to a place like that here last night. Ate waaaaay too much!

    By Blogger Kara (Turskey) Vaught, at 9:50 PM  

  • Haha, now you're talking my language, girl. :) Jealous! Although I shouldn't be. I'm still trying to catch up on all the Mexican food I didn't get to eat the last 6 months. Glad you had a good Thanksgiving!

    By Blogger ann, at 10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home