Life with Pugs

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Day 30: Gift Wrapping Fun

I can't believe it is the last day of November already. The month has completely flown by! I have become so used to posting every day that I might accidentally keep doing so (but probably not). Takes a lot of time, effort and thought to blog every day!

Here you can see what I did tonight--wrap gifts! I have all of our gifts for the nieces and nephew purchased and almost on their way out the door. Yippee! I have almost all of the gifts purchased for my family, and the ones I don't have I at least know what I plan on buying. I do still need to get my doggy niece and nephew something fun, but that should be a no-brainer. The hard part is Jason--he is tough to shop for! This year, he actually has a list, which will help. Anyone else have troubles buying for their husband?

Before--can you pick out your gift?

After--the finished products

Jason wanted me to do all my shopping on-line this year, but I love shopping for and especially wrapping Christmas gifts. It is so joyful! But I am excited to (hopefully) get it done a little earlier this year.

We are looking forward to a fun-filled weekend. Tomorrow night, we are joining some friends downtown for Denver's annual Christmas Parade of Lights. Then Saturday, we are heading up to Breckenridge to SKI! This will be our first time on our new equipment, so we are super excited!

Please keep Jason's sister Sharla in mind, as she is having surgery to have her gallbladder removed tomorrow. She has had several rough times this year healthwise, so feel free to click on her link at the side and send her get-well wishes!

2 Comments:

  • Wow, you have the whole Christmas thing way under control! Good for you. I on the other hand have half finished projects, one gift for my daughter and a big headache!!! :)

    By Blogger Punchbugpug, at 9:01 PM  

  • Your wrapping looks great! Have fun skiing. I don't think I'd last two seconds standing up on skis.

    By Blogger Sandy, at 10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home