Life with Pugs

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Daisy's Duck

Okay, I am such a copy cat. Miko and Meimei's momma posted today about Meimei's "MooCow" which made me think of Daisy's duck.


When we purchased Daisy, it was kind of a spur-of-the-moment, on a whim kind of purchase, so we had no dog supplies or toys. I had purchased bowls in anticipation of getting a puppy but nothing else. So we picked her up and headed straight to PetSmart. One of the first things we purchased was a squeaky duck. Daisy loved the duck and played with it often. But once we adopted Oscar, the duck had to go. I couldn't bear for them to tear it up, since it was her first toy, so I have it in a place for special keeping.
I am glad to hear that I am not the only crazy pug lover who is attached to their dog's first toy!

5 Comments:

  • I miss getting my hands on a baby pug!! It's so fun to go back and see the baby pictures.

    By Blogger Sandy, at 8:40 PM  

  • Awwwww. We love the pictures of Daisy playing with her little duckie. I used to have my first toy until Duke destroyed it. Now Mommy & Daddy just buy me a replacement every couple weeks!

    By Blogger Duke and Gidget, at 9:46 PM  

  • What a sweetie pie. I like that picture of her with her little head on the ducky like she's using it as a pillow.

    By Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone, at 7:37 AM  

  • So Cute!!! I love that you posted that - I too am glad to know that there are other pug owners out there like us :)

    I love the puppy pics!

    By Blogger My Pugs Blogger, at 9:54 AM  

  • Ah, so sweet. Lola had a monkey for her first toy but I didn't think of keeping it! She's actually been through 2 now (both completely destroyed!). What a neat idea!

    By Blogger Mrs.D, at 2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home