Life with Pugs

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Finally done (well, almost)!

Well, I think we are almost done with our Christmas decorating. I think our tree is leaning a little to the left, but we can't seem to make it lean any other way. Probably no one else would notice, but since I put it up it is really obvious to me. Jason has a little more to do outside but the inside is just about finished. I purchased some new items for our mantle and am pleased with the way it turned out. I really want to buy all of the Christmas decor at Pottery Barn (my favorite store!) but the budget won't allow it, so Hobby Lobby, Target and Linens 'N Things were the second choices. But I like it! The picture didn't turn out great, but I purchased new stocking holders that spell "noel." I really wanted "peace" but Hobby Lobby didn't have "peace."


Daisy and Oscar have new Christmas items to wear. Neither are very excited about them, but I think they are cute! I put this t-shirt on Oscar and he just laid down. Poor puggies!




We also did quite a bit of our Christmas shopping this weekend--yay! I want to get as much done and wrapped and shipped ASAP. We don't have much to buy really but I still want to get it done.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week back at work or whatever else you may be doing!

2 Comments:

  • Your house looks lovely decorated for Christmas. I pulled out the puggy Christmas collars today and took some pictures....they don't cooperate over here at my house.

    By Blogger Sandy, at 8:42 PM  

  • Your house looks FABULOUS!!!!!!!! Love all the Xmas spirit going on :)

    By Blogger Coco, at 9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home