Life with Pugs

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Let it snow!

It is snowing in Denver! I guess we are now getting the storm that moved through the Northwest yesterday. It started snowing this afternoon and is forecasted to continue through the night and most of the day today. They are forecasting between 3-7 inches in Denver, and it is putting me in such a Christmas spirit! I came home from work and put my Christmas t-shirt on, then watched Charlie Brown's Christmas special. Good times! I am so excited about Christmas, and it isn't even December. Good grief.

1 Comments:

  • If that's the storm that just moved through here, you can have it! The snow wasn't quite as bad as the rain we usually get, but it still means wet paws. And we hate wet paws!

    By Blogger Duke and Gidget, at 9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home