Life with Pugs

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Winter Wonderland!

Well, as I posted last night, the storm that is moving across the country hit Denver last night! It snowed throughout the night and all morning today. Sadly, Jason and I both had to work, so we didn't get to enjoy it much, but it was very beautiful. The snow stopped around noon, and now it is a cold 11 degrees. We ended up with about 4 inches in our area, but other areas of Colorado received much more.

And all of this new snow in time for weekend fun! Guess what we have planned this weekend! Here's a hint--swoosh, swoosh, swoosh. What kind of winter fun makes that sound?!

Jason's wonderful lighting work--he worked very hard to get all the lights lined up along the roof. We are still looking for some lighted yard art to add more variety and color. I was SO nervous when Jason was up on the roof. I was out there at one point but started to get queasy so went inside. The pugs sure wanted out on the roof with him--they kept standing at the window waiting for their turn! I think Oscar would be okay, but Daisy has been known to jump from high things before, so it wouldn't be shocking if she tried to jump off the roof. Silly dog.

3 Comments:

  • That tree in the yard covered in snow is so pretty!!!! Send me some snow!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:49 AM  

  • Oh, how pretty! I love the snow covered tree.

    By Blogger Mrs.D, at 2:23 PM  

  • It's beautiful! I haven't seen snow since Abilene!

    By Blogger Kara (Turskey) Vaught, at 7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home