Life with Pugs

Thursday, April 17, 2008

For inquiring minds.....

Several people asked about the cost of my Cricut machine and cartridges, and while it was expensive, I am happy to talk about it because I feel like I got a good deal (and I LOOOOOVE good deals!). I actually purchased everything off ebay. I went with the "buy it now" option on everything. The machine, which comes with one cartridge, was about $165 (including shipping). The Disney cartridges were about $40 each (including shipping). The cheapest I could find the machine anywhere else was $185 at Walmart (before tax). Everything was "new in box" and worked perfectly on arrival. So it was a bit of an investment, but I definitely did some research and found what I feel was a pretty good deal. And I LOVE it!

On a completely unrelated note, I just have to share how well Daisy is doing. She never acted really sick, but she is now getting her energy back and is back to her hyper, crazy self. I chalked up her lethargicness to her getting older, but I guess it was really the infection and not feeling well. Poor little girl. Jason says she is back to her annoying ways, but I find those annoying ways endearing. Well, most of the time.

5 Comments:

  • Yea for little Daisy feeling better. It's sad when they are not feeling like themselves. I think that's a great deal on that machine!

    By Blogger Sandy, at 8:04 PM  

  • Glad to hear Daisy's back to her old self. :-)

    By Blogger Princess in Galoshes, at 10:08 PM  

  • Well that isn't THAT bad...$165 + $40 a cartridge...hmm...I'm already getting a camera for my birthday but I think asking for this TOO would be too much. Did that statement make sense. I think I used the word (TOO) too many times. Damnit. There I go again.

    By Blogger Nevis, at 8:26 AM  

  • I'm so glad Daisy is back to normal! Dogs are so funny about hiding illnesses that its really understandable that it could be missed...Winston has been limping slightly on one leg on and off for a week now and I keep debating with myself if I should take him in or if he just jumped off something the wrong way and it will heal on it's own! So hard to interpret what they are feeling!

    Anyhow, that is such a great deal for the Cricut and cartridges! Have fun designing stuff!!

    By Blogger Page, at 1:23 PM  

  • Wow! I had never heard of a Cricut until last weekend when we were on the wine train, and then I open your blog to see that you have purchased one. What a coincidence!
    Jemima Jones Beck's Mom

    By Blogger Jemima Jones Beck, at 8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home