Life with Pugs

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Weird Little Oscar

Apparently Oscar got a little hungry last night and got up and had a snack. When Jason went downstairs this morning, he found an empty bag from the hamburger buns we had in our pantry. I guess Oscar was hungry, and the pantry was open but the only thing he could reach were the buns. Can you imagine just eating bun after bun after bun? I think there were only 3, but they must have filled him up because he didn't even want any breakfast (which is REALLY unlike Oscar).

Things like this never happened when we just had Daisy. We didn't have to worry about the pantry or trash or anything. But I wouldn't trade Oscar for anything, although I tell them all the time it's a good thing he's cute!
I just found the bag that Jason left on the counter. Can you see the hole? Busted! And there are crumbs all over the floor!~

11 Comments:

  • What a little sneak! I can't believe he did that! These pugs - they always keep us on our toes!

    By Blogger Manda Girl, at 8:59 AM  

  • I admit it. I laughed a lot when I read this because the visual of him sitting there chowing down on hamburger buns is HILARIOUS! :)

    By Blogger Nevis, at 9:19 AM  

  • Hi Leah! I'm sure glad my doggies aren't the only ones - little punks!

    By Blogger The Scarbroughs, at 9:42 AM  

  • hahaha...too funny. He was definitely caught red pawed.hehe

    By Blogger Bella and Perogi, at 12:55 PM  

  • I'll bet he paid for that later with quite a tummy ache! Winston once ate so much cat food that he wobbled instead of walked. I don't think he learned his lesson, though!

    By Blogger Page, at 1:59 PM  

  • Go, Oscar go! Sometimes Mommy will forget she has cookies in her bag . . . the next day she will see a ziplock bag with a big hole in it and crumbs scattered around . . .

    By Blogger Frances Louise, at 3:25 PM  

  • Oh Man...That sure is cute. Getting up for a midnight snack.

    I remember a long time ago they got into the pantry and got into the Beans! lol!!!

    By Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥, at 7:01 PM  

  • Well, at least they were Wheat buns, so he got some whole fiber out of the incident!
    Love,
    Jemima Jones Beck

    By Blogger Jemima Jones Beck, at 7:24 PM  

  • too funny! bun after bun after bun, you totally made me smile.
    :) melissa

    By Blogger Archie and Melissa, at 7:34 PM  

  • Oooh! Whole wheat! I bet they were yummy!

    By Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone, at 7:33 AM  

  • That is the funniest thing ever! Oscar can take care of himself cant he!

    By Blogger AM, at 6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home