Life with Pugs

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

New Toy!

I know, I know, too many posts in one day, but there is just too much to share with the blog world! But I am just so excited, and I can't hide it!
I have had my eye on a Cricut machine for a while but never imagined I would have one of my own due to the cost. But I recently received a bonus at work and thought I should treat myself to a little something for putting up with those crazy patients. So I did it--I bought a Cricut machine!!! And you know what? I LOVE IT! It is the most amazing thing. I feel like I have died and gone to heaven. I can't believe I have scrapbooked this long without it! Can you tell I am excited?!

Along with the machine, I purchased 2 other cartridges--one of Disney fonts and one with Disney characters. It will be PERFECT for my Disney scrapbook. I CAN'T WAIT! Anyone want to come have some Cricut fun with me? RPM? Nevis? Punchy?

6 Comments:

  • Oh fun, a new toy! Although I have to admit, I thought it was a fax machine. :) Sorry, I am a scrapbook virgin!

    By Blogger Sharla, at 9:39 PM  

  • Oh my goodness....you lucky duck! I am really wanting that thing, too. It does so much and I've only used one one time and could see all the possibilities of what it does! I told Aunt Sue we should go in half and buy one, but we are too new at doing this and need to make a big commitment before we invest in that! You must show us more of what you are doing with your scraping!

    By Blogger Sandy, at 10:23 PM  

  • I think that machine just might be enough to get RPM to get on a plane to Colorado! Congrats on the bonus and good for you for treating yourself.

    By Blogger AM, at 6:10 AM  

  • Oooo! Color me jealous! I want one of those...! If I may inquire...how much did it and the two extra cartridges cost?

    By Blogger Nevis, at 7:34 AM  

  • I must say, I was wondering the same as Nevis...I have seen those advertised on tv but, of course, they fail to mention the purchase price so I just figured that meant it was expensive. But, I was really getting into as well and I don't even scrapbook!! LOL! Congrats on the new purchase and looking forward to seeing what you make!

    By Blogger Page, at 2:03 PM  

  • Oh, how fancy and cool! I bet it's so much fun to use. Can't wait to see your Disney scrapbook!

    By Blogger Mrs.D, at 9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home