Life with Pugs

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Daisy Update

I took another urine sample to the vet yesterday, and it was good news! Her numbers are MUCH improved, so I think she is going to be okay! Her pH was back down to normal, and there was only a trace of protein. So it looks like it may have just been an infection after all! The vet wants me to keep her on her special food and finish her antibiotics and then bring another sample to him in about a month.

I am so happy and relieved! Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers!

8 Comments:

  • Great to hear!!! Have a wonderful weekend :)

    By Blogger Manda Girl, at 7:41 AM  

  • I'm glad Daisy got a good report. Oscar is a bunny baby...eating those buns. At least he didn't want his breakfast, too.

    By Blogger Sandy, at 4:27 PM  

  • OMG, I just caught up on the posts about Daisy! I am so glad to hear it is nothing serious. Give her lots of kisses from us.

    By Blogger Michelle, at 6:57 PM  

  • Leah -

    I've been keeping up with your blog and am glad Daisy is doing better. I know you were really worried about her.

    I've missed hearing from you over at Finding Direction! Come by when you have time, friend.

    Cheers & Blessings to you today!

    Much love,

    Dee

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:58 PM  

  • CONGRATS!! I'm so happy for you and Daisy!

    By Blogger Nevis, at 7:04 AM  

  • YaYYY!
    That is wonderful news! I am so glad Daisy is doing so well! Give her a big hug for me!
    Great news to start the day with!
    :) Melissa

    By Blogger Archie and Melissa, at 7:30 AM  

  • Oh, that is wonderful! I am so happy to hear that news!

    By Blogger Page, at 10:32 AM  

  • SO happy to hear this good news.

    By Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone, at 7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home