Life with Pugs

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

A Tour of Our Tree: My Favorite Ornament

When I was feeling my "blogger blues," rpm suggested I share my favorite ornament. So I am planning to take it a step further and share several ornaments!

But I will start with my favorite. I had a hard time getting a good picture, but hopefully you get the idea. I have no idea where this ornament even came from, but I have been putting it on our tree as long as I can remember, and it has always been my favorite. I love it because it is a simple reminder of what Christmas is all about. It is nothing fancy, but I love it. It makes me feel so good and reminds me of the wonderful memories I have decorating our tree growing up.


I will share more ornaments with you over the next few days. Is anyone else in shock that Christmas is less than two weeks away? This month has just flown by!

1 Comments:

  • What a great idea Sandy had! I will have to post mine too!

    By Blogger pugpug, at 8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home