Life with Pugs

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Oscar's Been Tagged!

I was tagged by my buddy Kritter, so here are five weird things about me (there are so many):

1. Eating is my most favorite thing in the the whole world. I know this is true for most puggies, but it is extremely true for me. At my grandparents house, I scaled an extra-tall baby gate (crawled over it and left Daisy locked up by herself) and jumped up on a barstool to get on the counter to eat my whole bag of treats. Doesn't my mom know better than to leave them there? I also ripped open a bag of my dog food at their house and had a very nice snack. I also am so excited to eat in the morning that I dance around, but as soon as I scarf down my food, I go back to bed and can hardly be moved. I am like a rock.

2. Being petted is my second favorite thing ever (a close second to eating). If my mom stops petting me before I am done, I scratch her with my paw or stick my head back under her hand until I am done.

3. I am really a big dog stuck in a little dog body. When we are out walking, I have to protect my mom and sister from the other mean dogs in the neighborhood. This morning I scared off a big, mean dachsund. I am so scary!

4. I love to smile! Sometimes I am so happy that my top lip gets stuck on my underbite. Some say I look mean and ferocious but I am really just so happy.

5. I hate getting wet. Even though I am lazy, I will walk all the way around any puddle to avoid getting my paws wet. Sometimes my mom makes me walk through sprinklers and I just hate it.

I have lots of things my mom thinks are weird--she asks me "what kind of life did you have before us?" I am so happy to live with my mom and dad and sister. I am king of this castle!

I think I will tag Bandit and Paisley

2 Comments:

  • Belle and Willow hate to get wet too....they pck their feet up and shake them.....

    By Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥, at 8:19 PM  

  • Ditto on the wet feet. They'll both be at the door dancing around because they need to potty, but as soon as they see it's rained they turn right around and come back in!

    By Blogger Kara (Turskey) Vaught, at 9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home