Life with Pugs

Monday, July 03, 2006

Beauty and the Beast

My little brother, Josh, is really into theater and was in a summer production of the musical version of "Beauty and the Beast." It worked out that we were able to see one of his performances when we were in Texas! It was so good, and he did a wonderful job. Here are a few pictures (and the last ones of our trip to Texas).


The Wichita Theater (where we saw the musical)


Josh (playing the baker) with Belle


I love this picture, because Josh is the only thing in focus and he has a HUGE grin on his face. Looks like he is having a good time!


Josh was a fork in the "Be Our Guest" scene


The three siblings together. Fun times!

We ate at the funniest little restaurant before the show (one of those places you only find in Texas). It is called Matlock's and is across the street from the theater. It is a total hole-in-the-wall kind of place with all sorts of crazy (yet interesting) memorabilia on the walls. I had a chicken fried steak (I know, totally unhealthy, but tasty), and Jason had a "Texas-sized quesadilla" (and I think it really was). Definitely a good dose of Texas culture!

That is all the fun to share from our trip to Texas!

1 Comments:

  • Hey Leah! Can you believe I finally decided to leave you a comment? I love all the vacation pictures! I set up a blog for The Texas Real McCoys. Question is, will I ever do anything with it?
    Love you, Mom

    By Blogger Mom4Him, at 8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home