Life with Pugs

Friday, June 30, 2006

More Texas Fun!

My dad recently purchased a four-wheeler, so we went driving around my parents' land. They live on about 6 acres, with lots of trees (or bushes, whatever you want to call them!) and a pond in the back, so makes for some good exploring. We look like country kids!

Reunion Pictures

(if you look closely, you can see the perm in these pictures. It was much curlier than usual in Texas because of the humidity)

On Saturday, we attended our family reunion. Every summer, my mom's family gets together in Bryson, TX. It is so fun--there are some really amazing people on her side of the family. Here are some of the girls in my family: (from left to right) Mom, me, Aunt Maggie, Vanessa, Mamaw, my cousin Britney (who is having a baby in October!) and Aunt Pat.


Nessa, Britney, and me

My little family: Mamaw Chrissy (Dad's mom), Mom, Nessa, Dad, me and Jason

(Josh wasn't able to go, because he had a production of "Beauty and the Beast." More on that later)

Me and the husband

Mamaw Ellen and Vanessa

Dad and his mom (Mamaw Chrissy)

1 Comments:

  • Oh, I would love to have a 4 wheeler, they are such fun. Looks like you had a great time. Texans know how to do it up right!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home