Life with Pugs

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Thanks for all of your nice comments about our fence! We are enjoying it, and the pugs are even getting the hang of pottying in the yard (took them a few days).

The highlight of my weekend (other than the fence) was getting a perm! I have never had a perm in my entire life, so I was scared to death. But it turned out good and is super easy to fix. It is a nice low-maintenance, summer do. I wish my hair were naturally wavy, but this will have to do. Maybe I will add a picture someday!

6 Comments:

  • I'd love to see a picture!

    By Blogger My Pugs Blogger, at 11:21 AM  

  • Hi Leah! I love all the pug pictures. I grew up with 2 pugs. Winston and Lisa. They are the sweetest, snorting dogs EVER! I'm impressed with the fence too. Good job!!

    By Blogger Allison, at 8:20 AM  

  • OK, we're waiting for the hair picture. We wanna see!!!! :)

    By Blogger Sharla, at 10:27 AM  

  • Whooo...sounds Sassy! I wanna see! I often entertain the idea of getting one.....I am scared though..

    By Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥, at 6:08 PM  

  • Awesome fence, is your FIL for lease? We just finished a fenced in play are for the pugs, will put pics up soon of that. They are to spoiled!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:21 PM  

  • Picture!!!!!! :)

    By Blogger ann, at 4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home