Life with Pugs

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Mother's Day Fun


Here is what I sent my mom for Mother's Day. I LOVE pictures and love giving gifts that involve pictures. I found this coaster-making kit at Target and decided it would make a perfect gift for my mom. I included pictures of me and my siblings as babies and then a picture of all of us and Jason last Christmas (pugs included). Vanessa is the top left corner on the blue, Josh is the bottom left corner on the green, and I am on the stripes in the bottom right corner. I think they turned out pretty cute, and now I want a set for myself! My mom loved them and said they were too cute to set glasses on! I guess she can use them as paperweights!

4 Comments:

  • Those are awesome. What a great idea!

    By Blogger Sharla, at 8:02 AM  

  • That is cute! I might have to go look at Target for these...

    I am very nervous about AI tonight. I'm afraid my Elliot is going home. :( I think Kat sealed her spot with "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" and Taylor with his last number. Elliot seemed very uptight last night. But I did vote, and voted often! We'll see...

    By Blogger ann, at 9:27 AM  

  • Oh Leah, what a sad night. I definitely cried during the Elliot-highlight video. :'( And it was so stinking close! I couldn't believe it. Oh well. I'm sure he'll be successful, and I can't wait to get this season's CD! I swear, I'm like the AI dream viewer. I'd buy anything they put out. :)

    By Blogger ann, at 9:16 PM  

  • Wow I am off to Target! That is a neat Idea!

    By Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥, at 11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home