Life with Pugs

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Puggy Portraits


Okay, call me crazy, but I took my dogs to get their pictures taken a few weeks ago. One of my co-workers took her baby to the Target Portrait Studio and told me what a great deal they had going on their pictures. So of course I had to go! They turned out pretty cute, although I was hoping to get more of the two of them. It is hard to get two crazy pugs to sit still and both look at the camera at the same time for a picture!



The pictures didn't scan great, but you get the idea. Aren't they so cute?

3 Comments:

  • At our fundraising events we have a photographer come in and take photos. I had no idea Target would do them too! Maybe I'll tell my furless kids to go have a photo taken for me of all of them fur or not!

    I love the Rose petals!

    By Blogger Punchbugpug, at 1:13 PM  

  • That's awesome!! I love the pictures. I have a pet photographer who sponsors our meetup group - I can't wait to get some photos of the girls.

    By Blogger My Pugs Blogger, at 4:00 PM  

  • Hahaha... oh Leah, you are crazy. :) But it's too cute!!! I'm so glad you get some much joy out of your kiddos. ;)
    American Idol's getting intense, huh?!

    By Blogger ann, at 10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home