Life with Pugs

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Ladies' Tea

Every spring, we have a ladies' tea at church, and it is such a wonderful afternoon! Our tea this year was last Saturday. The weather was sunny and warm--a great day for a tea! For the past two years, I have been a hostess, which means I decorate one of the tables and serve tea to the guests at my table. It is so fun, and such a wonderful afternoon of fellowship with other Christian women!


The food at the tea is fabulous, much like a real high tea. We have scones with Devonshire cream and lemon curd, cucumber sandwiches, tiny cookies, chocolate-covered strawberries, and many other delightful treats!
This was my table. I went with a blue theme this year. And I actually had teapots this year! Last year, I had none, so I had to borrow some from other women, but this year I now have three!
I have been bugging Jason to take a picture of me with the pugs, so here we are!

2 Comments:

  • What a nice photograph that is of the 3 of you. too bad your hubby didn't make it in. what a perfect family portrait that would make!

    By Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥, at 8:37 PM  

  • That is a lovely picture. I think that looks like a lot of fun to decorate the tea table. I have a friend who does that with her church ladies and I lent some chargers for her to use. I love to decorate the table.

    By Blogger Sandy, at 5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home