Life with Pugs

Saturday, April 01, 2006

About Me




Four jobs I have had in my life:


1. Dietitian/Diabetes Educator
2. Math homework grader
3. Gymnastics instructor
4. Babysitter

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Milo and Otis
2. The Sound of Music
3. Ever After
4. ?

Four places I have lived:
1. Wichita Falls, TX
2. Holliday, TX
3. Abilene, TX
4. Denver, CO

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1 American Idol
2. Today Show
3. NBC Nightly News
4. 9 News

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Southern Caribbean Cruise
2. Walt Disney World!!!
3. Galveston
4. Seattle

Four web sites I visit daily/weekly:
1. jasonleahdenver.blogspot.com
2. yahoo.com
3. merrylog
4. LOTS of blogs!

Four of my favorite foods:
1. brownies
2. chocolate
3. Starbucks (is that a food?)
4. Mom's food

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Heaven
2. Texas with my family
3. Seattle with Jason's family
4. London, Paris, Las Vegas, the beach, or skiing

What about you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home