Life with Pugs

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Daisy Baby


I have been going through pictures of Daisy today looking for pictures to put in my scrapbook of her, so I thought I would share some here. She was so tiny when we got her but had such a round little belly--adorable! Almost makes me want to get another puppy!










































I have a zillion more pictures I could post, but I guess I should stop. Sorry to those of you who have seen these before, but we have lots of new friends (especially pug friends) who might like them!

3 Comments:

  • Wow.she is all grown up now....isn't it fun to go down memory lane looking at them as babies??? hard to believe they used to be so tiny.

    By Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥, at 3:15 PM  

  • Who's that hot guy in the last picture? ;)

    By Blogger Sharla, at 4:36 PM  

  • Awwwww! She looks just like Kritter when he was a baby. Fat and happy!
    P.S. I graduated in '04

    I must have seen you around campus, because you and Jason both look very familiar

    By Blogger Kara (Turskey) Vaught, at 10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home