Life with Pugs

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

A Valentine's Day Prayer for You

"And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge--that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God." Ephesians 3:17-19
It is my prayer that, wherever you are in your life, you feel the amazing and unfathomable love of Christ. To me, that is what Valentine's Day is all about!

2 Comments:

  • Happy Valentine's Day! LOVE the doggie sweaters! :)

    By Blogger Sharla, at 7:14 PM  

  • Hey Leah! I remember meeting you at ACU a long time ago. Matt said to tell you hello. I hope that yall are enjoying life in Denver. Thanks for the comment!

    By Blogger Allison, at 3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home