Life with Pugs

Monday, January 23, 2006

Let It Snow!

Our friends, Matt and Amy, came to visit this weekend! They live in Seattle, and Matt was Jason's best friend throughout their childhood until now. We had a great time and are taking reservations for our next guests!

We headed up to the mountains this weekend for a fun-filled ski weekend. We stayed in a condo at Copper Mountain, and it was so fun! I really improved my skiing abilities and am almost ready for the blue runs! We had really great, sunny weather (although it was VERY cold) and good snow.

They headed back to Seattle today so it is just us again. But look at the beautiful scenery we were able to see. I feel so blessed to live in such a beautiful place!

3 Comments:

  • Wow, that looks so beautiful -- and COLD!!! Glad you guys had fun!

    By Blogger Sharla, at 7:28 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Lisa, at 11:50 AM  

  • I am so sad that I didn't get to make it up there with you guys. I heard it was so much fun. I am glad that you got to spend time with friends too! The mountains are so beautiful, even if it is freeezing!

    By Blogger Lisa, at 11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home